- Responsible for preparation, planning and packing for the catering equipment and inventory require for various types of catering event.
- Ensure timely delivery of all buffets and/or catering equipment require by event.
- Liaise with customers on catering setup preferences.
- Manage the set up, venue decoration, tear down and collection for event.
- Oversee the setup and inventory at the catering event.
- Collect payments from customers on orders that are cash/cheque-on-delivery.
- Possess Singapore Class 3 driving license with good driving skills.
- Self-motivated and driven individual with positive attitude.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work under pressure and a good team player.
- Able to work independently and yet adhere to the strict timelines.
- Must be punctual, responsible, willing to learn and meticulous.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Willing to work staggered hours, evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
- Must be physically fit and healthy.
- Familiar with Singapore roads will be advantageous.
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume with current and expected salaries, along with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org